In the mind of kyle Ep.1 In the mind of kyle Ep.1

Very nice!

It's very nice and intersting. However, PLEASE do something with the sound, it's terrible and wrecking the whole thing!

Other than that it's very good :)

Metal Slug VS Numa Numa Metal Slug VS Numa Numa

LOL

From what I can tell "Numa Numa" is the name of the song from all u guys know, well it's "Dragostea Din Tei".

Anyway, nice animation, love the whole Metal Slug series!

Cascade Game Cascade Game

Wow!

The graphics are nice, the idea...not so original, but that's not it. The thing that just kicked me off my seat is that I finished the level in about....oh..say 30-40 seconds, and then nothing! What, only one level? wtf?

Pimp My Stickman Pimp My Stickman

Awesome!

It's a rare thing to see something this funny over here...especially as a first flash. Congratz dude, you made my day :)

5'd / 9'd - 9 was to keep you motivated :D

Create Characters Tut Create Characters Tut

Great job!

It was great, don't mind all the haters. The only thing that stopped me from giving 10 stars is that the "next" button didn't work after the secret button thingie...u said there are more examples and stuff, but I could only see the credits page.

All in all good job!

lustigRaul responds:

sorry ^_^' The button is meant not to work, because there's nothing after that XP. Sorry, I'm already working on that. Just be a little patient. Thanks for the review.

Disruptor [Limitless] Disruptor [Limitless]

Nice drumstep you've got going on there!

Hold on Tight Hold on Tight

This is more like happy hardcore from the 90's. It's pretty sweet tho.

Curbed Curbed

This doesn't sound like house at all

However, it could fall under jumpstyle if you would speed up the tempo, or grime/dubstep if you would lowered the tempo.

Mid-Night responds:

dubstep is 140 bpm usually, this is 128, learn your shit dude.